This vehicle had poor cooling.
- Diagnosed low refrigerant and a leaking evaporator
- System also had high kilometres, grey sludge and worn compressor.
- We removed the entire dash, HVAC (Heating Cooling & Air Conditioning) box removed and dismantled and a new OEM evaporator was fitted.
- A/C compressor removed.
- Entire system flushed until it was free of debris.
- All bolts, screw clips marked when tightened and accounted for.
The images show removal of dashboard so we could carry out repairs.